Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Director of Development and Outreach.
This is a contracted position with approximately 15 hours a week.
The Social Media Coordinator will share the company’s story with new online communities. The goal is to grow the company’s digital reach. The Social Media Coordinator will use different social media platforms such as, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, to share the story.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creation and editing of written, video, and photo content for social media platforms
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Collaborate with Director of Development and Outreach to create a social media calendar
- Reach new diverse communities
- Create content that speaks to a diverse market
Candidate must have proven social media experience, understanding of the diverse communities in southern Delaware and the Eastern Shore of MD, time management skills, technical expertise applicable for social media.
- High School diploma, college education preferred
- 2+ years social media marketing experience
- Provide own transportation
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Friendly, team player
- Flexible schedule
- Passion for social media
- Theatre knowledge preferred but not required
About the Employer:
Clear Space Theatre is a non-profit regional theatre serving residents and visitors to Southern Delaware since 2004. Clear Space performs 13 shows during its season and has year-round performing arts programs for children and adults. Clear Space is located at 20 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE.
Please submit questions and/or resume to Stephanie H. Whitcomb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our AUDITIONS page for further openings.