- Ticket Prices
• Clear Space Presentations: $30
General Admission; $25 Seniors (60 and over); $15 Students/Children
(including college students)
(For all performances unless otherwise noted.)
"Pay What You Can Night": Available for the 2nd Friday night
performance (or performance date specified) during each run of shows
produced by Clear Space where noted. Tickets are cash only, available
in person at the box office on the evening of the performance. Seats
are subject to availability. Full price tickets for these performances
may still be purchased online, via phone, or in person in advance.
• Tickets may be reserved online, by phone, or in person
during box office hours.
• Payment options: Online and by phone
– credit card only.
• In person – cash, check, credit
card, and gift certificates.
• No seats can be held until payment
• Complimentary ticket holders must
call the box office to reserve seats before a performance. Reservations
for complimentary tickets cannot be made online or at the door.
- Online Ticket Purchase
• All ticket purchases are processed
• Credit card and email address are
required for all online purchases.
• All orders are subject to credit
card approval and verification of billing address.
• An email confirmation will be sent
within 24 hours.
• Online ticket purchase stops at two
hours prior to any performance. All tickets must be purchased at
the door after this time.
- Ticket Delivery Options
• Tickets should be printed from
InstantSeats website at your location. You must bring ticket for
entry at performance time.
• If you are unable to print tickets
at your location, you may pick up your tickets at the box office. You
will need your purchase confirmation number (provided in the email
confirmation) and credit card used to purchase tickets in order to pick
• Should you lose your printed
tickets or if you did not receive an email confirmation, please contact
the box office at 302.227.2270.
- Ticket Refund Policy
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
• Refunds may be given at the
discretion of the box office manager.
• For Group Sales (quantities above 20), please call
• For Clear Space Presentations:
Groups of 20 or more recieve a 20% discount.
• All tickets for group must be paid
for with one transaction.
• Tickets must all be used at the same
• Online purchasing not available for
groups, please call 302.227.2270 for reservations.
- Gift Certificates
• Gift Certificates, in any
denomination, are available by calling the box office at 302.227.2270.
• Actual ticket must be reserved in
advance by calling the Clear Space Box Office: 302.227.2270.
• Pass must be presented to Box
Office personnel, at the event, to receive the actual ticket. You
will need a valid ID to pick up your ticket. Valid Student ID will be
required for all Student tickets.
- General Theatre
• House opens approx. 30 minutes
The box office must be notified of special
needs seating in advance. One companion will be supplied a seat
adjacent to the patron with special needs. For accessibility
information, please call 302.227.2270.
Productions, dates and times may be subject to
Please call Clear Space Theatre Company at 302.227.2270 for the
most up-to-date information.
This program is made
possible, in part, by a grant from the Delaware Division of the Arts, a state agency
dedicated to nurturing and supporting the arts in Delaware, in
partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts.
The Office and participation in all
activities, programs and benefits of Clear Space Theatre Company, Inc.
shall be open without regard to age, race, creed, color, sex, sexual
orientation, or national origin.
Clear Space Theatre Company, Inc. is a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are fully
tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax Identification number
Clear Space Theatre
Company partners with Art-Reach to “Share the Experience” providing free
or discounted tickets or admissions to Art-Reach member agencies that
serve people with disabilities or economic disadvantages.