- Clear Space Presentations: $32 General Admission; $27 Seniors (60 and over); $17Students/Children (including college students) (For all performances unless otherwise noted.)
- "Pay What You Can Night": Available for the 2nd Friday night performance during each run of shows produced by Clear Space, September - May only (does not apply during Summer). Tickets are cash only, available in person at the box office on the evening of the performance. Seats are subject to availability. Full price tickets for these performances may still be purchased online, via phone, or in person in advance.
Ticket Refund Policy
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- Unused tickets may be placed in an exchange status for a future performance. Effective January 1, 2020, a $3 exchange fee will be charged for non-subscription exchanges.
- Tickets may be reserved online, by phone, or in person during box office hours.
- Payment options: Online and by phone – credit card only. There is a $3 fee for credit card purchases.
- In person – cash, check, credit card, and gift certificates.
- No seats can be held until payment is received.
- Complimentary ticket holders must call the box office to reserve seats before a performance. Reservations for complimentary tickets cannot be made online or at the door.
Online Ticket Purchase
- All ticket purchases are processed through Patron Manager.
- Credit card and email address are required for all online purchases.
- All orders are subject to credit card approval and verification of billing address.
- An email confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- Online ticket purchase stops at two hours prior to any performance. All tickets must be purchased at the door after this time.
Ticket Delivery Options
- Tickets should be printed from PatronManager website at your location. You must bring ticket for entry at performance time.
- We are paperless! If you are unable to print tickets at your location, you may pick up your tickets at the box office. You will need your purchase confirmation number (provided in the email confirmation) and credit card used to purchase tickets in order to pick up tickets.
- Should you lose your printed tickets or if you did not receive an email confirmation, please contact the box office at 302.227.2270.
- For Group Sales (quantities above 20), please call 302.227.2270.
- For Clear Space Presentations: Groups of 20 or more recieve a 20% discount.
- All tickets for group must be paid for with one transaction.
- Tickets must all be used at the same event/show.
- Online purchasing not available for groups, please call 302.227.2270 for reservations.
- Gift Cards, in any denomination, are available online or by calling the box office at 302.227.2270.
- Actual tickets may be purchased onlineusing the Gift Card by selecting "Clear Space GiftCard" when payment is requested.
- Passes must be presented to Box Office personnel, at the event, to receive the actual ticket. You will need a valid ID to pick up your ticket. Valid Student ID will be required for all Student tickets.
General Theatre Information
- House opens approx. 30 minutes before curtain.
- The box office must be notified of special needs seating in advance. One companion will be supplied a seat adjacent to the patron with special needs. For accessibility information, please call 302.227.2270.
Productions, dates and times may be subject to change.
Please call Clear Space Theatre Company at 302.227.2270 for the most up-to-date information.